Build the perfect
A beautiful way to make
swirling hot chocolate bombs
filled with blissful goodies inside.
As seen in....
How to make a Chocolate Bomb
1. Melt chocolate in the microwave.
2. Add a heaping TBSP of melted chocolate into the molds
and spread using the back of a spoon.
3. Place mold on a small baking sheet and freeze for 5 minutes.
4. Gently press each cavity to release the chocolate.
5. Warm plate in a microwave for 1 minute or so. Take each chocolate half-sphere and briefly touch the edge against the surface of the warm plate to smooth the edges.
6. Fill one half of the mold with a tbsp of hot chocolate mix and your favourite fillings.
7. Then firmly press the other half of the sphere on top, trying your best to line the edges up to minimize the appearance of the seam. Let sit to harden or return to the freezer for a minute.
8. If desired, Decorate with sprinkles and extra piped chocolate.
9. Place finished hot chocolate bomb in mug and warm up milk.
10. Pour piping hot milk over your creation and watch the bomb explode!
Get latest news from The Ware Lab
Be the first one to know about our newest creative journeys